An accessible museum for wheelchair users and people with reduced mobility
- Accessibility of all areas
- We have our own wheelchairs for users with reduced mobility. Anyone interested in these should go to the information point in the lobby or ask museum staff. Access to this service is limited by the availability of the wheelchairs, which are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Adapted toilets on level 0 and level 4.
Museum accessible for people with disabilities
- We have educational workshops and guided tours suitable for people with learning difficulties. You first need to contact the tour booking service by calling 932 254 244 or via the e-mail address email@example.com.
- People or groups of people with visual or hearing disabilities or difficulties can also contact the tour booking service, which will analyse the possibility of adapting the activities and tours to the needs of each person or group.